Do you know 10 or more people who would enjoy an evening or afternoon at the theater? Well gather them up and prepare yourself to save BIG on tickets. Groups receive great discounts and free bonus tickets to top-notch professional theater, not to mention an unforgettable experience together!
For a season calendar with exact dates and showtimes (Sept. 20, 2014 - June 21, 2015), please click here.
Call: 503-445-3794 (Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Note: K-12 school groups, please contact Paul or Klint at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-445-3703.
- 20% OFF the price of adult tickets for any PCS performance.
- $25 tickets for students/youth, regardless of the production or seat location.
- Every 11th ticket is FREE (applied to the lowest priced ticket in your order).
- No fees!
- Reserve now and pay later! We ask for a 25% deposit within two weeks of your reservation date and the final payment two weeks prior to the show. Need more time? Just ask!
- FREE bonus tickets for group leaders when you book 2+ shows. Details here.
- Preferred seating all together and personalized service.
- Monthly group e-newsletter with insider information, several backstage photographs and special offers.
- Promotional materials (posters, electronic flyers, etc.) to increase interest and awareness in your group.
- Special programs, backstage tours, private receptions and catering options are available to your group at a discounted price.
Need something to make your trip to PCS even more memorable? Just ask!
Here’s what to do:
- Choose a performance date and time that will work best for the group.
- Give us a range of the number of people that might be in your group.
Choose a seating area (for U.S. Bank Main Stage productions).
Contact Mandy to make your reservation at 503-445-3794 or email@example.com.
A 25% non-refundable deposit will be due within two weeks. Final payment and the final group count is due two weeks prior to your performance.
BONUS Tickets if you book more than one show in a season!
We recognize that organizing a group can be a challenge, especially if you organize multiple group outings. That’s why PCS would like to give you an extra benefit as our thanks to you.
If you organize two or more groups to attend multiple performances in a season, we will give you two complimentary tickets to another production in our season so you can enjoy an additional night at the theater, on us.
PCS Birthday Bash
Do you have a birthday coming up and are looking for a fun activity for you and your friends? Or perhaps you are looking to throw an awesome surprise birthday parties for one of your friends or family members.
Have a birthday bash at PCS!
Bring at least ten of your friends to a show of your choice on your birthday, and enjoy these great benefits:
One FREE ticket for the birthday boy/girl.
All your guests will receive a 20% discount on adult tickets
(or the group student rate).
A birthday gift from PCS to remember your special birthday at the theater.
A birthday announement in the lobby prior to the show.
A special birthday message from PCS displayed in the lobby.
Contact Mandy at 503-445-3794 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your birthday bash.
Tips for gathering Your Group
- Post the show description and the group discount information on your intranet/internal website (if applicable).
- Send an email out to the entire group/company with information on how to reserve a spot with the group.
- Post flyers or posters in shared spaces such as cafeterias, elevators, mailrooms, etc. (Please note: PCS can provide you with custom posters! Simply send your request to Mandy and she will provide you with an electronic poster that you may use to print and disctribute.)
- Include a memo with employee paycheck stubs/checks.
- Add a blurb about the group theater outing to your email signature.
- Have a group newsletter? Don't forget to promote your group trip to the theater in your newsletter!
- Include the show, discount and ordering information on your group's social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
Don't forget to give your group members a deadline for ordering tickets that is at least two days earlier than when you need to report your final group count to Mandy.
2014-2015 Group Ticket Policy
- Group sales are based on a minimum of 10 tickets purchased to a single production date.
- The group will receive one complimentary ticket for every 10 tickets purchased and 20% off the regular adult ticket rate for any performance during the run of a production. In situations where there is a mix of student and adult tickets in one group order, the complimentary ticket(s) will be applied to the lowest priced ticket(s) in the order.
- Group prices may not be combined with any other discounts or coupons.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within 10 business days of placing an order.
- Complete payment and minimum number in the party is required no later than two weeks prior to the selected performance.
- No refunds or cancellations are given once payment has been made.
- Under no circumstances will the purchaser receive tickets until payment is received in full.
- Exchanges to a different date of the same production and a maximum of 20% of the total tickets purchased may be made as late as two hours prior to performance time. Exchanging more than 20% of the group tickets will incur a $10/ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the PCS box office prior to the performance date, between the hours of noon and 6 p.m., seven days a week. In the event you do not wish to have your tickets mailed, or if time is short, your entire ticket order must be picked up no less than one half-hour prior to curtain, by a designated representative.
- No patrons under six years of age are allowed at any PCS performances. PCS shows are generally not recommended for patrons 12 and under (due to length of show, etc.).
- Seating subject to availability.
Other Desert Cities
February 21 — March 22