Green Dreams: City of Gardens
** This event is in the past. **View Upcoming Events
A fast-paced evening of leaders and creative thinkers imagining ways to grow the city’s health, culture, play, and beauty through new parks and old ones.
Subjects will include:
- Judy BlueHorse Skelton: Conjuring the indigenous landscape
- A preview of National Public Gardens Conference coming to Portland in 2020 and projects Portland can take on to show the country our best face
- Japanese, Chinese and . . . ? What can Portland’s next culturally specific garden be?
- DePave’s Paradise: a faster, cheaper recipe for parks
- Bandana Shrestha + Radical Brand Labs: A new vision for elders’ parks
- Warren Jimenez: The Intertwine’s next horizons
- And more . .
Now in our 15th year, Portland Parks Foundation has contributed over $11 million for Portland's parks and park programs. Through leadership and partnership, we continue to raise friends and funds for Portland parks.