Portland Center Stage logo
128 NW Eleventh Ave, Portland, OR 97209 · 503-445-3700 · www.pcs.org
Portland Center Stage logo

Member Benefits

TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THEATER

We are grateful to everyone who has buoyed us by supporting our artistic programming, purchasing tickets and subscriptions, making donations, volunteering, and sharing PCS with your family and friends. Thank you! 

Your support is vital to PCS’s sustainability, and we hope you will renew your membership or become a member today. All levels of giving are important, and together they provide vital support for PCS. 

Did you know that ticket sales cover only 60 percent of our annual budget? We rely on the support of members like you to meet the other 40 percent. 

As a member, you will receive a variety of benefits, as listed below. Each member level includes all subsequent level benefits (excluding vouchers) and benefits begin on the day you make your pledge or gift.

GUARDIANS OF THE ARTS ($25,000+)

  • Opportunity to sponsor a production. Sponsor benefits are tailored and include opening night recognition.
  • Invitation to an opening night pre-show event and performance for eight guests
  • Twelve ticket vouchers for admission to any production
  • Opportunity to host a private event on the mezzanine with the artistic director (catering and beverage costs not included).

ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE ($10,000+)

  • Opportunity to sponsor a production or the JAW New Play Festival. Sponsor benefits are tailored and include opening night recognition. 
  • Invitation to an opening night pre-show event and performance for four guests
  • Six ticket vouchers for admission to any production

ADVOCATES ($5,000+)

  • Opportunity to sponsor our education and community programs. Sponsor benefits are tailored and include special event recognition.
  • Opportunity to host a private reception before or after a performance (catering and beverage costs not included)
  • Four ticket vouchers for admission to any production

BENEFACTORS ($2,500+)

  • Invitations to special travel opportunities to see fantastic theater and meet theater artists with the artistic director (travel and events costs not included)
  • Four ticket vouchers for admission to any production

PRODUCERS ($1,000+)

  • Invitation to a behind-the-scenes sneak peek with the artistic director and artistic staff
  • Two ticket vouchers for admission to any production

STARS ($500+)

  • Invitations to ticketed main stage opening night pre-show events
  • VIP assistance for your ticket needs and questions from the development team

ENSEMBLE ($250+)

  • Recognition in all playbills during the season
  • Member listing throughout the season on the multimedia donor wall
  • Name entered in a drawing at the end of the season to win dinner for two at an exclusive restaurant in the Pearl District

FRIENDS ($100+)

  • Recognition on our website and in one playbill each season
  • Advance notice of special ticket offers and community events (First Thursdays, Happy Hours, etc.)
  • Invitation to a special backstage tour and reception in the fall and spring (catering and beverage costs not included)

Multi-Year Gifts are a great way to support Portland Center Stage. When you pledge 2-3 years of annual giving, you allow us to plan ahead, knowing that we can count on your support.

When you become a Monthly Sustainer, you spread your gift out over the year, making monthly contributions from your debit or credit card for as long as you wish.

Planned Gifts enable you to create a legacy while providing long-lasting support for Portland Center Stage, as well as financial benefits for you.


Questions? Please call
Emily S. Ryan, Development Associate, at 503-445-3785 or email .

Portland Center Stage is committed to identifying & interrupting instances of racism & all forms of oppression, through the principles of inclusion, diversity, equity, & accessibility (IDEA).

Learn More

Season Superstars

Season Supporting Sponsors

Season Producing Sponsors