TOGETHER WE MAKE GREAT THEATER
During the suspension of our normal operations, Portland Center Stage is relying on donor contributions for 85% of our annual operating budget. Supporters like you are vital to keeping premier professional theater in our lives and ensuring that hundreds of artists and artisans each season can continue to earn a living in our community.
Reflecting on the current situation, we have added new donor benefits for gifts in support of our 2020/2021 PCS Remix programming, and we will be offering our usual benefits once we reopen.
Benefits include all subsequent donor level benefits (excluding vouchers) and begin on the day you make your pledge or gift.
GUARDIANS OF THE ARTS ($25,000+)
- Opportunity to sponsor our Play Commissioning Program or our Education and Community Programs. Additional sponsorship benefits will be tailored to each donor.
- A virtual salon with the Artistic Director
- Opportunity to sponsor a Main Stage or Studio production, or the JAW Festival. Show sponsor benefits are tailored to each donor and include special opening night recognition.
- A table of 10 at a Main Stage opening night dinner and 10 tickets to the opening night performance
- Twelve ticket vouchers good for complimentary admission to any production
- On stage dinner with the Artistic Director*
- Opportunity to host a private pre-show wine and cheese event on the Mezzanine with the Artistic Director*
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR’S CIRCLE ($10,000-$24,999)
- Opportunity to sponsor our Original Works Program or one of our Play Commissions. Additional sponsorship benefits will be tailored to each donor.
- Opportunity to sponsor a Studio production or the JAW Festival. Sponsor benefits are tailored to each donor, and include special opening night recognition.
- Invitation to Cast Meet and Greet
- Six ticket vouchers good for complimentary admission to any production
- Opportunity to sponsor our Play Reading Series or one of our Original Works projects. Additional sponsorship benefits will be tailored to each donor.
- Opportunity to sponsor the JAW Festival. Sponsor benefits are tailored to each donor and include special festival recognition.
- Opportunity to host a private reception before or after a performance*
- Four ticket vouchers for complimentary admission to any production
- Invitations to special travel opportunities to see fantastic theater and meet theater artists with the Artistic Director
- Four ticket vouchers good for complimentary admission to any production
- Invitation to a technical rehearsal and to see the behind-the-scenes process of putting a production on stage
- Two ticket vouchers good for complimentary admission to any production
- Invitations to Main Stage Opening Night Dinners
- VIP assistance for your ticket needs and questions
- Recognition in all playbills during the season
- Donor listing throughout the season on the multimedia donor wall
- Name entered in a drawing at the end of the season to win dinner for two at an exclusive restaurant in the Pearl
- Recognition on our website and in one playbill each season
- Advance notice of special ticket offers and community events (First Thursdays, Happy Hours)
- Invitation to a special backstage tour and reception in the fall and spring
*Catering and beverage costs not included for proposed events
When you become a Monthly Sustainer, you spread your gift out over the year, making monthly contributions from your debit or credit card for as long as you wish.
Multi-Year Gifts are a great way to support Portland Center Stage. When you pledge 2-3 years of annual giving, you allow us to plan ahead, knowing that we can count on your support.
Planned Gifts enable you to create a legacy while providing long-lasting support for Portland Center Stage, as well as financial benefits for you.
Questions? Please call Jack Ridenour-Starnes, Development Manager, at 503-445-3745 or email .
Portland Center Stage at The Armory is committed to identifying & interrupting instances of racism & all forms of oppression, through the principles of inclusion, diversity, equity, & accessibility (IDEA).