Please note: the box office (window and phones) will be closed on Monday, May 29, in observance of Memorial Day. Tickets available online.
Do you know 10 or more people who would enjoy an evening or afternoon at the theater? Well gather them up and prepare yourself to save BIG on tickets. Groups receive a great discount, flexible payment options and free bonus tickets to top-notch professional theater; not to mention an unforgettable experience together!
For a season calendar with exact dates and showtimes (Sept. 10, 2016 - June 11, 2017), please click here. Dates, times, titles and prices subject to change.
Group tickets to the 2017-2018 season officially go on sale July 5, 2017. However, add your group's name to the waiting list now and you'll be first in line for seating, including reserved seats in the Ellyn Bye Studio (new!). Reserve 10 of more tickets by August 31, 2017 to take advantage of early bird pricing,
To be added to the waiting list or the 2017-2018 season, please email GroupSales@pcs.org.
Call: 503-445-3794 (Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.)
Note: K-12 school groups, please contact Klint at email@example.com or 503-445-3703.
Groups of 10 or More Receive
- 25% OFF the price of adult tickets to any production in the 2016-2017 season.
- One free ticket with every 20 tickets purchased.
- $25 tickets for student groups, regardless of the production or seat location.
- No fees!
- Reserve now and pay later! We ask for a $50 deposit within two weeks of your reservation date (for groups of 49 people or less), or a 25% deposit for groups of 50 or more. Final payment and group count are due two weeks prior to the show. Need more time? Just ask!
- FREE bonus tickets for group leaders when you book 2+ shows. Details below.
- Preferred seating all together and personalized service.
- Monthly group e-newsletter with insider information, several backstage photographs and special offers.
- Promotional materials (posters, electronic flyers, etc.) to increase interest and awareness in your group.
- Special programs, backstage tours, private receptions and catering options are available to your group at a discounted price.
Need something to make your trip to the theater even more memorable? Just ask!
Here's What to Do
- Pick a couple of date options that will work well for most everyone in your group (you can switch the date later if needed).
- Give us a range of the number of people that might be in your group.
- Choose a seating area (for U.S. Bank Main Stage productions).
- Contact 503-445-3794 or firstname.lastname@example.org to look at seating options and to hold your seats.
A $50 deposit will be due within two weeks (for groups of 49 people or less), or a 25% deposit for groups of 50 or more. Final payment and the final group count is due two weeks prior to your performance.
Bonus Tickets If You Book More Than One Show In a Season
We recognize that organizing a group can be a challenge, especially if you organize multiple group outings. That’s why we would like to give you an extra benefit as our thanks to you.
If you organize two or more groups to attend multiple performances in a season, we will give you two complimentary tickets to another production in our season so you can enjoy an additional night at the theater, on us.
The Armory Birthday Bash
Do you have a birthday coming up and are looking for a fun activity for you and your friends? Or perhaps you are looking to throw an awesome surprise birthday parties for one of your friends or family members.
Have a birthday bash at The Armory!
Bring ten of your friends to the show of your choice to celebrate your birthday, and receive these great benefits:
- One FREE drink voucher for the person celebrating the birthday.
- All your guests will receive a 25% discount on adult tickets (or the group student rate).
- A birthday gift from Portland Center Stage at The Armory to remember your special birthday event.
- A special birthday message displayed in the lobby.
Contact 503-445-3794 or email@example.com to book your birthday bash.
Group Ticket Policy
- Group sales are based on a minimum of 10 tickets purchased to a single production date.
- Groups receive 25% off the regular adult ticket rate and $25 tickets for students groups.
- Groups of 10-20 people may purchase tickets online and a 25% discount will be applied to all adult tickets in the order upon checkout.
- Group prices may not be combined with any other discounts or coupons.
- Groups receive one complimentary ticket for every 20 tickets purchased, and one complimentary standby ticket for a bus driver, if applicable. Complimentary tickets are applied to the lowest-priced tickets in the order.
- A $50 deposit per production is requested within 10 business days of placing an order. Groups of 50 people or more pay a 25% deposit. Deposits are waived for licensed tour operators.
- Complete payment and minimum number in the party is required two weeks prior to the selected performance.
- No refunds or cancellations are given once payment has been made.
- Groups may switch their performance date or exchange into another production entirely with no penalty, if it is done at least 4 weeks out from the original performance date. If the performance is less than 4 weeks away, exchanges to a different date of the same production is allowed, and a maximum of 20% of the total tickets purchased may be exchanged as late as two hours prior to performance time. Exchanging more than 20% of the number of group tickets in the order, will incur a $10/ticket exchange fee.
- Tickets may be mailed or picked up at the box office prior to the performance date, between the hours of noon and 6 p.m., seven days a week. In the event you do not wish to have your tickets mailed, or if time is short, your entire ticket order may be picked up at will call by a designated representative.
- Electronic tickets may be issued to the group leader upon request. Electronic tickets are issued in the form of a PDF, and every ticket in the order will be a separate page in the PDF.
- No patrons under six years of age are allowed at any performance at The Armory. Shows at The Armory are generally not recommended for patrons 12 and under (due to length of show, content, etc.).
- Seating subject to availability.
Tips for Gathering Your Group
- Post the show description and the group discount information on your intranet/internal website (if applicable).
- Send an email out to the entire group/company with information on how to reserve a spot with the group.
- Post flyers or posters in shared spaces such as cafeterias, elevators, mail rooms, etc. (Please note: We can provide you with custom posters! Upon request, we can create an electronic poster that you may print/email to distribute.)
- Include a memo with employee paycheck stubs/checks.
- Add a blurb about the group theater outing to your email signature.
- Have a group newsletter? Don't forget to promote your group trip to the theater in your newsletter.
- Include the show, discount and ordering information on your group's social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Don't forget to give your group members a deadline for ordering tickets.
A few seats