Playwrights Welcome is a new program to provide free access to theater for Dramatists Guild of America Members, developed by Samuel French along with Dramatists Play Service, Dramatic Publishing, Music Theatre International, Playscripts and Rodgers and Hammerstein. For more information on this national program, please click here.
How it works:
- Playwrights participating in the program may redeem one or two complimentary tickets to any regular Portland Center Stage performance in the 2016-2017 season.
- Tickets may only be requested on the day of the performance.
- Tickets can be redeemed as early as 12 p.m. prior to evening or weekend matinees, or 10 a.m. prior to the 12 p.m. Thursday matinees.
Two ways to book:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the show that you would like to see. Your Playwright Welcome ID card will be required upon pick-up.
- Book in person at the Portland Center Stage box office, anytime between noon and curtain. Please show your Playwright Welcome ID card when requesting a ticket(s).
Note: Subject to availability. Not valid on community events.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.