Enter to Win an Astoria Vacation Package Sweepstakes
Valued at More Than $900!
Plan your own trip to Astoria using inspiration from our “Visit Astoria” itinerary.
Sweepstakes Entry Form
The Grand Prize Winner Will Receive:
- Two (2) nights in a Deluxe Riverfront King Room at Cannery Pier Hotel & Spa with complimentary breakfast, wine and hors d’oeuvres, parking, wi-fi, champagne, designer chocolates and a chauffeur driven vintage car to take you to Astoria restaurants/attractions. Valid Sunday through Thursday; not valid on holidays or June - September. Expires February 20, 2019.
- Two (2) adult admission passes to the Columbia River Maritime Museum and a copy of the hardcover book Columbia River Gateway to the West.
- Two (2) tickets to the Flavel House, Oregon Film Museum and Heritage Museum, courtesy of Clatsop County Historical Society.
- A $75 gift card to Bridgewater Bistro, located in historic cannery building and featuring local, sustainable foods.
- A $65 gift certificate good for a meal for two (2) at Mo's Seafood & Chowder in Astoria.
- A $50 gift card to Astoria’s oldest brewery, Astoria Brewing Company and Wet Dog Cafe, plus a private brewer's tour.
- A $40 gift card to Fort George Brewery, located on the original settlement site of Fort Astoria.
- A $20 gift card to Reach Break Brewing, a new brewery in Astoria.
- A 2018 yearly parking permit to the Astoria Column, courtesy of Friends of Astoria Column, and an Astoria Column gift pack, including a photo book, coffee mug and glider.
- A $15 gift certificate to Astoria Sunday Market, featuring 200 vendors with hand-crafted, grown, created or gathered products.
- A $5 coupon to Frite and Scoop to enjoy small batch ice cream and Belgian frites.
- Astoria merchandise, including a Goonies plush, cup and t-shirt.
Special thanks to Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce for providing this amazing package!
Official Sweepstakes Rules
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least twenty one (21) years old by February 20, 2018, and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Portland Center Stage at The Armory and Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce are not eligible.
Entry: Entrants must fill out a contest entry form (including required fields such as first and last name, mailing address with zip code, e-mail address and telephone number) at www.pcs.org/visitastoriasweepstakes. The contest will begin on January 4, 2018 at 7 a.m. PDT and end at 11:59 p.m. PDT on February 20, 2018. One (1) winner will be drawn at random, from entries received by 11:59 p.m. PDT on February 20, 2018. Winner will be notified by 5 p.m. on February 21, 2018 by email and/or phone. Winner must respond within three business days of notification, or forfeit prize (in this case, a new prize winner will be drawn at random). Limit one entry per person. Approximate full retail value of the prize is: $942. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Regulations. Entrants will automatically be signed up for e-newsletters from Portland Center Stage at The Armory and Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce, but may opt-out at any time. By accepting the prize, winners will hold Portland Center Stage at The Armory and Astoria-Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce harmless of any liability or injury caused by visiting locations and attractions included in this sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sweepstakes subject to applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
Don't miss Astoria: Part Two.
Running January 20 to February 18 on the U.S. Bank Main Stage.