Productive Discomfort: IDEA in Portland Theater
The first date of this event, class, or series is in the past.View Upcoming Events
Join Portland theatermakers in a discussion of inclusion, diversity, equity, and accessibility (IDEA) in our spaces and on our stages. A panel of artists and administrators will share how their organizations are grappling with this work, opening the space for questions and conversation among attendees.
- Jonas Angelet, Community Programs Manager, Portland Center Stage
- Kisha Jarrett, Audience Development & Marketing Director, Artists Repertory Theatre
- Jenny Stadler, Executive Director, PHAME
- Jane Vogel, President, Advance Gender Equity in the Arts
- Brian Weaver, Artistic Director, Portland Playhouse
- Ruby Joy White
Ruby Joy White (She/Prince) serves as the director of the Multicultural Resource Center at Reed College, and is a consultant for equity, anti-racist, and identity/positionality workshops. Additionally, Prince curates music/creative spaces and is a Content Writer for Art For Ourselves, an online grassroots community publication for QTBIBPOC artists, activists, and cultural workers.