Winter Teen Academy: Musical Theater Numbers
|All times PST|
|Feb 6, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
|Feb 13, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
|Feb 20, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
|Feb 27, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
|Mar 6, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
|Mar 13, 2022||10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Sun)|
This class or event series has already begun and is no longer available.View Upcoming Events
Grades 9-12, all levels of experience welcome!
Experience the excitement and fun involved in creating musical theater. Working with professional musical theater performers, participants can explore multiple dance styles, vocal performance, and making strong acting choices when in a musical.
Sundays, February 6 through March 13, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Class size is limited to 14 students.
- Classes will be held in the rehearsal hall and will include additional forced fresh air ventilation efforts.
- Students, instructors, and staff will be required to wear masks while in the building and maintain a minimum of six feet of social distancing.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizing stations will be readily available and required to be used frequently.
- Spaces will be sanitized before and after every class.
- If a student shows signs of illness they will wait in the lobby until they can be picked up by a parent.
Confirmation of registration and more information will be sent no later than February 1, 2022.
Masks are still required at The Armory, but we no longer require proof of vaccination to attend performances and events. FULL DETAILS HERE
Eric is a musician and theater artist from Portland. Past shows at Portland Center Stage include Fun Home, The Last Five Years, and Sweeney Todd.
Local credits include Persephone with Bedrock Theatre, The Most Massive Woman Wins at Deep End Theater, Dream/Logic with Hand2Mouth Theatre, and Sleepwalker at Headwaters Theatre (Fertile Ground Festival). New York credits include Volupté with World Theatre Lab, Spring’s Awakening and Balm in Gilead at The Marilyn Monroe Theatre, and The Darger Projects at The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute. Recent film credits: Magnificent (winner of the LGBTQ category at Oregon Independent Film Festival), Lonesome George, irl, and Love, Cheryl. She has a B.F.A. in acting from New York University and has studied at The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute and Stonestreet Studios.
Portland Center Stage is committed to identifying & interrupting instances of racism & all forms of oppression, through the principles of inclusion, diversity, equity, & accessibility (IDEA).